Recruitment Administrator – Talent Pool
Job location: Durban
Job sector: Group Services
This role provides administrative support to internal and external clients as needed including record keeping, file maintenance and Applicant Tracking System updates. Works under the supervision of a senior team member. Delivers in own area and contributes to overall departmental goals.
- Provides general support to the Recruitment department and delivers in assigned work, contributing to overall departmental goals, policies and procedures.
- Maintains databases and reports, records ensuring they are kept up to date, accurate and complies with relevant legislation and ensuring data matches other company systems.
- Provides support in connection with the preparation, collation and distribution of documents.
- Resolves straight forward problems and escalates issues with suggestions for further investigation and options for consideration as required.
- Assists with the recruitment and interview process.
- Provides support for local and global recruiting projects.
- No specific qualifications required
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Additional courses or certification in People Services
- Shows genuine interest in the business and clients, understands how the business can contribute to clients.
- Professional attitude, experience in treating stakeholders with respect and dignity.
- Open to the possibility of change and considers ways to implement and adapt any changes in own role.
- Good communication skills, communicating effectively with appropriate level of detail, using language that connects with different audiences.
- Able to build and maintain good relationships with internal teams and external contacts.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Ability to work under pressure and constantly meet tight deadlines and offer practical solutions.
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with MS Office suite of programmes, in particular Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Basic knowledge and experience in a client/customer service role.
- Proficient in relevant software packages and applications and experience in working with databases.
- Good working knowledge of office administration procedures.
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Willingness to learn and participate in learning and training for personal and professional development.
- Good self management, experience in delivering reliably and consistently against defined goals, adapting own approach to ensure goals are met.
- Has a professional outlook, acts with integrity at all times.