QE Automation with Java
Job location: Durban
Job sector: Quality Engineering
Works independently taking full responsibility for a certain area. Works on quality engineering projects using available frameworks and tools and establishing plans for projects with on-time and on-budget project goals. Primary role in Quality Engineering in the areas of analysis and design, implementation and system integration, and execution, in line with agreed plans and strategies.
- Works on multiple phases of a project and/or multiple small projects of moderate scope and sometimes complex assignments.
- Takes responsibility for a certain area and conditions as well as results evaluation, problem resolution and planning.
- Selects appropriate standards, methods, tools and applications for project use.
- Designs, codes, tests and documents simple programs or scripts and assist in the implementation of software which forms part of a properly engineered system.
- Accurately identifies project risks and reports effectively to relevant stakeholders. Manages issues, risks, actions, dependencies, and defects to the success of the project.
- Can report on system quality and collects metrics on test cases.
- Produces test scripts, and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services.
- Maintains the status of projects and provides guidance and support to the project teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree / National Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
- ISTQB Foundation
- Minimum solid 3yrs relevant experience in Automation testing
- Experience in Agile a must
- Scripting experience in C# language
- Experience in Tools such as Selenium, SOAP UI, UFT, etc